Thursday 23 June 2011

Holy Crap!

So it's like eight o'clock in the morning, we've been out clubbing all night and the night before. And we are trashed, and exhausted, we ache, and finally we have stripped off and crawled into bed. We are already sweaty and gross and really should just be going to bed. Well we're in bed, that's close enough right?

He puts his arms around me and kisses me, and his hands run all over my body, and his fingers find my already wet cunt, and are inside me making me moan into his shoulder as I kiss it. My hands are all over his body and then he pulls me on top of him. I slide him inside me and his hands are all over my chest, strong but soft. My eyes lock onto his as I ride him until I am biting my lip to stop from screaming the entire flat down around me. I orgasm and it feels like my entire body has gone off like a rocket and I collapse on top of him totally breathless. He rolls me onto my back and it all gets a little hazy from there. When it is over we lay gasping for breath in each other's arms and nuzzle each other. The next thing I know it's some time in the afternoon.

Sex with Storm is way more addictive than crack, fizzy cola bottles and anything else I can think of! I've not been able to concentrate at work!

1 comment:

  1. More addictive than fizzy cola? Be still my beating heart... LOL....

    I love late night encounters like this, sweaty, sticky, hurried, and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete