Friday 18 May 2012

New Relationship

I'm taking things slowly with this relationship. I have to after the past couple of years, considering the state my heart has been left in, not to mention my trust (which is still currently non-existent but I am working on that). So anyway, I see him about once, maybe twice a week. But my brain is currently going mad and shouting at me to get out before I get hurt as I am getting rather attached to him, and I promised myself that I wouldn't get attached to anyone for a long time. But here I am slowly giving my control up and dare I say it possibly falling for this one. Well I'm off to go and put my butt plug in and record myself having a wank for him as promised. Damn rules! I'm actually enjoying them.

3 comments:

  1. You have to be willing to put your heart at risk to reap the rewards. Enjoy yourself and your new lover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps if you don't want to feel attached so quickly, you could cut back on the butt-plug-video-wank type activities. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @petunia: Thanks so much we're having a great time.

    @Advizor54: And stop having so much fun? Hell no!

    ReplyDelete