Wednesday 23 May 2012

Spirit Claws the Walls

So my relationship has taken a turn for the D/s and I am on an orgasm ban. I've been on it since yesterday, but I do have to masturbate three times a day until Friday. Three times and no orgasm? This is cruel but brilliant. I'm enjoying it, but it's also a little bit hellish. I had to sleep in a huge wet patch last night. I don't see him until Friday, and I can't wait as I haven't seen him since last Friday.

On Friday I'll be wearing my stockings, suspenders and my schoolgirl dress. If I really wore my old school uniform I really would not have looked sexy. It was black and shapeless and as un-sexy as humanly possible. But I digress.

Hell I'll do damn near anything to take my mind off the fact that I think my clit is developing a mind of it's own I'm so damned horny! I am trying to not think about the fact I have to masturbate five more times before Friday, all I can say is, he'd better not be over here too late on Friday!

1 comment:

  1. To touch and play and honor your Dom's request is exquisite indeed. I am glad you are enjoying it. I hope your self control will be richly rewarded.

    ReplyDelete