Monday 4 June 2012

Bruised

Hey, so anyway sorry I didn't post anything sooner, things have been a little crazy round here! Anyway so as you know I was on an orgasm ban. I made it through what felt like the longest three days of my entire life! And every second was worth it. But that was then and this is about yesterday!

Yesterday morning we had an empty flat to enjoy, and what started off with a warm up spanking, then moved onto a very mean wooden paddle brush that I own, then moved onto a super stingy flogger, onto a cane, then back to the brush, an over the knee spanking and finally the cane. Now my pain tolerance has been insanely low, but yesterday just pushed every single button, and most of the beating just did not register of pain, the moans and a wet patch that went down to my knees will contest to that! I have not had a chance to check out how black and blue I am yet, but I'll let you know! I've also rediscovered a huge love for nipple clamps something I was never usually able to take before. But the pain was just... exquisite is the only word for it right now.

I'd write more but I really must dash. Will give you all more of an update later in the week. Take care everyone!

Spirit

2 comments:

  1. Exquisite pain, what a lovely thought.

    And remember, when describing your bruises, a picture is worth a thousand words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this 58 year old bisexual man i knew he showed me his hard cock,and it was big!..so,what i did was put a condom over it and wanked him off,i milked him dry,i then showed the cum filled condom to my friends.
    he was humiliated.
    Trisha.

    ReplyDelete