Tuesday 17 July 2012

Giving Up Control, It Felt Like Such a Good Idea

And it genuinely did, and usually I don't regret it, in fact I think it was one of my better moves as I trust sir and he makes me happy. And during sex he always knows the right words to say... This is not helping, as right now I'm one horny little puppy and I know he has had a bad day and don't want to ask him if I can orgasm. Fuck nuggets!

That is all. Feel free to have a giggle about this I almost certainly will tomorrow night when we're together.

4 comments:

  1. If he won't grant it, then I'll give you permission to cum. It will be out little secret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't ask, and I'm seeing him soon enough anyway. I always much prefer asking him in person anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the blog, so glad I found it, xx

    ReplyDelete