Thursday 28 October 2010

Last Night

I had not much been feeling myself of late. My pain tollerance has dissapeared which is ever so slightly really bloody annoying! My sex drive was thrown due to going on the implant which I have had removed and am back to being a borderline nympho now I am on the pill again. I had hoped with the return of my sex drive my ability to take pain would return. Unfortunately it has yet to return.

My fiancee who from here on out will be known as Fyn is a dom and a sadistic one at that. However he has not been able to hurt me as i've not been able to take anything at all. Shame really as I have missed it a hell of a lot. I think he's been happy that I have been able to go back to drenching the sheets every time I get remotely horny. But anyway, after a little fooling around he had decided that he at least wanted a hand job. I grabbed him by his hard and rather big cock and slapped it off of his stomach. It made a beautiful slapping sound, and from the equally beautiful sound from his lips it hurt as much as I had hopped it might. Usually that would have just gotten me into trouble but I managed to do it a couple of times more to him, each time that beautiful small yelp of pain escaping from his lips.

"That fucking hurts!" He tried to keep fairly quiet with his flatmate upstairs.
"But admit it, you like it. You can't exactly deny it."

He agreed that he liked it, and I grabbed him gently but firmly by the balls. He made a noise that was somewhere between pleasure and pain. I started to gently wank him off. I pinched his nipples and occationally squeezed his balls and slapped him across the head of his penis. I started to wank him harder, and then he made a cheeky comment. Well I might not have been able to spank him but I was sure as hell going to do something about it. I told him to go and get the clamps. We have two sets at his place, his tweezer shapped ones that are on a chain, and my evil (and favourites) clovers, also on chain. He came back with his, which are much more gentle, but failed to bring mine. Now most would have brought both if they had any sense, or have asked which clamps. But Fyn hasn't subbed in a fair few years. So I suppose it's an easy mistake to make.

I could tell he had done it on perpouse from the sheepish look on his face. I was not impressed. I told him to get the other set. he came back and I made him lay back on the bed. I attached his clamps to his nipples, and twisted them with the chain on mine and set those ones on his balls. Where the two chains met I pulled up and continued to wank him off. Then, as always seems to happen with his set of clamps one pinged off of his nipple. I decided I had better keep this symmetrical and pulled the clamp from the other nipple. Which really took no effort at all. I then massaged his nipples bringing a new eave of pain that he seemed to rather enjoy. Then I gently removed the clovers.

He actually thought it would be a good idea to be cheeky to me again. So I repeated my previous action with the pegs. But this time when I took the clamps off I put a cold drinks can against his skin where the clamps had once been.

I then continued to wank him off and then not long later he asked me if he could orgasm. I was impressed, I hadn't planned on reminding him to ask permission as I was hoping to have a reason to punish him. I allowed him to and he orgasmed. We curled up nd cuddled, and talked about what had just happend.

He does not want anybody to know that he has gone all sub on me. But he does want to explore this side of himself further. I had a catalogue from Honour on me and we looked through that together. In there was the metal chastity cage that I have at home. So next on the list of things to try is chastity. He has been banned from orgasms until I see him again on Saturday night. If he does then he will be in his new place with no flatmates and I can punish him properly! Then once we have played together he's going in the cage! I can't wait.

Well I think that's enough shared for my first post!

Love, light and sexual bliss

Spirit xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment