Saturday 30 October 2010

Bad Girl

Had a great night out with a friend of mine. Hmmm, suppose I should give him a name as he'll probably be popping up in these posts in the future. So let's call him Dak.

We went for a few drinks, which we hadn't done in ages. We had a lot of fun catching up and then after a few drinks went back to his to watch DVD's and drink some more. Well, as most people will tell you after three drinks I'm anybodies. And this time the somebody was Dak. After a lot of wrestling (I don't go down without a fight!) eventually we ended up fucking. We had to be careful that he didn't leave any marks on me as Fyn would hit the roof if he found out. Anyway I know I should feel guilty or ashamed of myself, but it's really hard to when Dak is such a good fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment