Monday 1 November 2010

Damn Stress

I did not in the end get to go through with any of my plans for Saturday due to me being in a totally wrong headspace due to work problems. If I hit anyone I was going to do a lot of damage to someone. I won't go into what it is I do for work but I am a freelance something and someone has been very controlling of my work lately and causing me to have a great difficulty in getting work elsewhere. As a result I was in a foul mood.

I am now in quite an awkward position money wise until Monday thanks to this person. A matter I am not thrilled with. But I am not here to rant about my work.

So onto what I usually write about here.

I am hoping that we will finally get the chance for a proper play tonight. I just need to de-stress a little bit. I'm hoping that a nice shower and a little relaxing will get me into the right headspace to have some fun. I'm wondering who will be domming. Perhaps it would do my brain some good to be tied up and try and relax rather than just add to what has already become white noise in my brain due to so much that's going on in that twisted little head of mine.

Yes, perhaps it is time that I did a little subbing. Might help clear my head and relax me.

No comments:

Post a Comment