Friday 19 November 2010

The Weekend

Well we're both up and back on our feet after an attack of the germs. So what's the plan for the weekend? I've got no cash until the start of the week so we'll be keeping it really cheap. I would like to have a quiet night in and have some play time with Fyn, but the thing is I really want to sub, I just don't want to sub to him. I want to be grabbed by the hair and have my holes used. I want to have my arse stretched and fucked. I want to be tied up and covered in cum. But there's no person I want to do that to me. For some reason, much as I love him I just can't sub to him. Every time I dom a partner I just can't sub to them afterwards. I wish I could, and a huge part of me wants to. But I just can't bring myself to.

The thing is much as I want to sub I really want to tie him down and torture his balls, his nipples and force him to watch me fuck his arse with my fingers. (I love the mirrors in our bedroom!) I also really want to give him a spanking. I haven't given him a proper spanking in a while.He makes the sexiest noises when I spank him, and he can take a hell of a lot more than he realises.

But why oh why is there no one out there to use me like a whore?

No comments:

Post a Comment