Monday 8 November 2010

Rough Sex

I am the first to put my hand up (both in fact, waving while squealing like a little bitch) and say I like rough sex. For me there is no other kind. (Aside from kinky, up the ass, mouth... ok maybe there is a couple of other kinds!) But anyway for me I don't see the point in gentle sex, I need it hard, rough and possibly bruise forming.

The only thing is if Fyn is that hard he'd probably kill me. He's what you'd call big. And when I say big I mean screaming in something that is pleasure but also a hell of a lot of pain. So what do I do about it? I figured that by now he would have stretched my cunt so it might not have hurt so much at least in that direction anyway. But apparently I am built like a rubber band, I just snap back into place afterwards, and I am still the wrong kind of sore.

So what the hell do I do, cause I miss my rough hard sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment