Tuesday 9 November 2010

Subspace

Maybe it's me, but I never seem to be able to reach that magical place. Sometimes I think I'm close, but it just doesn't happen. It's like being told Narnia's just behind that door and when you open it all you get is a twat in a lion suit jump out. I've been with many very experinced doms and they have never gotten me there. I don't try because the harder I try I know it is never going to happen. And I know, I know, just try and switch your mind off and go with what's happening. If only I could even lower the volume on my mind, let alone turn it off!

So, I put it to you dear submissive readers. Have you never been able to reach subspace, or do you find it difficult? And lastly do you perhaps have any advice? As I am refusing to believe that it is just me. Not that I can see me subbing for a while as Fyn has a few submissive fantasies that he wants to breathe some life into, and I should be thinking about getting him into subspace. I get a feeling that won't be easy as he is much like me, his mind doesn't stop (only I'm sure he's much more badly behaved than I am!) but I am a good top (or at least I try to be) so I am going to find a way of doing it. It's early days and he's still finding his feet really. But we'll get there.

2 comments:

  1. yeah I think I got there the first time was about 1981 and I did not know what was happining. can i say I was bound in a whickerwork chair and I got a sudden helpless shock that made my cock really hard and it got more and more frustrated as the night went on and drove me into subspace where I couldnt even talk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your story! x

    ReplyDelete