Monday 1 November 2010

Kicking and Screaming

A Breif Story

He closed the door behind us and I grabbed him by the hair. He had been behaving like a brat all day and I'd finally had enough. I am a reasonable woman but I have my limits. He is my collared slave (even if he can't actually wear the collar all the time) and he should at least attempt to behave as such! I dragged him into our bedroom and bent him over the bed. I told him not to move. He didn't. It was the first time he had behaved all bloody day.

I took his collar out of the cupboard and attached it around his neck, then I cuffed his hands and tied the cuffs on the bed.He was only wearing an old pair of jeans so I left him as he was and fetched a pair of scissors, and cut his jeans off his body and pulled down his boxers. He had begun to apologise and plea with me. I was already bored of this and decided to gag him. I then tied his legs apart so there was no way he could move. Then I grabbed him by the balls.

He let out a cry that made me gald I had gagged him. I let go and begun to spank him. It wasn't too hard, I wanted this to go on for a long time. After a while I decided it was time to move on from using my hand and started with a paddle. His bum was very red after a while and he was wriggling around trying to escape and having no luck. I was enjoying watching this, and then thought of something that would really make him wriggle. Ice.

I got some ice from the freezer and put it in a bowl. I rested the bowl out of the way and then removed a piece of ice and ran it over his bum. He made a strange noise and wriggled around even more. But he was well tied down and not going anywhere! I soon grew tired of this and decided it was time to fuck his arse. In that position it would have been rude not to! I started by slipping on a latex glove and covering my fingers in lube. Then dripping some lube onto him. His head suddenly shot up and another muffled sound escaped his lips. I slid a finger inside him. He moaned around the gag and I continued to finger fuck his arse, eventually using a second finger and then a third. Once I was happy that he was ready to take my strap on I removed my fingers and the glove. I then put on my double ended strap on and fucked him hard until I orgasmed.

I removed the strap on and got in the shower and left him where he was. When I came back soaking wet I untied him and told him to go and clean himself up. He was still hard when he got in the shower. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment