Friday 19 November 2010

Ramblings

As I sit here with a mug of coffee, and a beautiful day outside I wonder what I shall do with the weekend. Fyn and I are rather poor until next week when I have a few jobs and can afford to leave the flat. It's also been a house of germs lately (tsk, damn time of year) so for once we don't have much in the way of plans to be honest. I have to beg my mum for some cash until later in the week, which I hate as I haven't had to do that in a long time.

But I shan't bore you with my personal life.

I really want to lock him in chastity but he's freaking out about it a bit, so I'll have to drop it for a while. (Shame.) I was actually really good to him last night, he was very stressed due to something going a bit bleh at his job. In fact he was ready to kill someone. So to try and help him chill out a bit I let him have an orgasm. It put a smile on his place right up to the moment I told him he had to swallow his cum afterwards. Apparently he is not a fan of it. Hopefully we'll get to play again tonight or maybe tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment