Thursday 18 November 2010

Ex's - A Lower Form of Life?

Recently I've had ex's crewl out of the woodwork. One has tried adding me as a friend on facebook. Apparently in his head it is perfectly alright to dump a woman, then go wombat crazy sending nasty emails and texts. I had a really hard time with that. The relationship went downhill we both wanted different things. In two years it didn't move on and when we finally split and I started seeing someone new he went mental. But now apparently he wants to be friends. Does he not remember any of our history, or is it all through those rose tinted (or possibly in this case totally blacked out) he remembers a happy relationship?

Then there is He-Who-Does-Not-Deserve-To-Be Named. Or the Wanker for short. He broke my heart and made me homeless. Now we are both London dwellers and both on the scene, yet suddenly he keeps going to events that I might just want to go to. Now it's not that seeing him upsets me. I am over him and went to see him a couple of months ago when he found some of my stuff. But we had a chat and he tried to make out that my happiness, was all down to him. He drove me to deppresion, and then when he couldn't cope with my problems kicked me out with no where to go. When I saw him last I was in a great place, happy and with my life more or less sorted. That was all my bloody hard work, a few absolutely amazing people and most of all, Fyn. (Even if there are times I could use his nuts as a stress ball.) It just made me so mad that he tried to validate all he did, and try and be some kind of... of I don't know but I am getting angry just thinking about it.

I have some amazing ex's who I still love to sit down and have a natter and a drink with. Why can't they pop up in my life more often? Genuine friends who sometimes I really miss. Why just these toss-pots?

I guess that's the problem with kinky relationships so often, the BDSM world is a total goldfish bowl and sometimes that's just one of the things you have to live with. Or admit you need to bow out for a while until the boiling venom has cooled a little. I don't think it ever will with Wanker, he left me homeless and vulnerable. I can never forgive someone that could do that to another human being.

Well rant over

Love and stuff

Spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment