Tuesday 9 November 2010

Planning ahead

as I sit here with my coffee and biscuits I am pondering a few things Fyn told me the other night in bed. He wants to be fucked with my strap on, wear my underwear, and he wants to be tied up/down but not side to side or back in time (funny he was never much of a bondage fan when the shoe was on the other foot). Oh and last night he wanted to be humiliated. Does any one else get the feeling I may just have landed myself a bit of a sissy?

So this leave me in an interesting position. One I have never been one for dishing out humiliation, but I've always been a lover of taking it. Two we only have one piece of rope as due to ex's moving house and everything else of the past twelve months I've lost all of mine. Please excuse me as I have a breif grumble to myself. And finally three, I am tiny a size 8 in fact. He is not going to fit in my underwear without stretching it a bit. And I hardly have any underwear either while we're on grumbling.

So once I have done my waiting in for stuffs, I am going to be taking a shopping trip to buy some rope, underwear, and try and come up with some ways of humiliating him. Hell, at least I have a strap on! So the plan is no sex (cause he won't when I'm on a period, it's a bitch but I respect his limits), strip him in the hall, drag him naked upstairs tie him down so he is stuck kneeling in front of the full length mirror in the bedroom, make him watch himself sucking my strap on, only problem being I have to untie him to re-tie him to the bed. Ok scratch that, let's start again.

Tie his ankles to the bed and wrists behind his back, thank the landlord that we have mirrors for doors on the wardrobe that are the length of the room so he can still watch himself sucking me off while tied to the bed. Untie the wrists and then retie them to the bed. Or leave him as is so I can get up give him a quick beating, and then fuck his arse with said strap on. Possibly leaving him tied up for a little while afterwards so he doesn't know if I'm going to do anything else. Then just see how my mood takes me.

The underwear is going to wait as a surprise for the weekend. He'll be wearing it out under his normal clothes, after all I can't give him everything he wants in one night now, can I?

1 comment: