Thursday 18 November 2010

Tsk

Looks like the next week is going to be a very tight one. I just had a last minute work cancellation, Fyn is home with germs, and I'm generally just a bit fed up. When he's not working he's playing that bloody video game of his. (Yes I know I brought it for him but I didn't expect it to take over his life.) So we now have the internet at home (yay) and I will be posting more frequently, when he is not around. Although having said that I recon I could walk in with a condom on my head and he wouldn't notice such as things are in the Spriit/Fyn household these days.

He is being better behaved since his orgasm ban I must admit. I just wish he'd pay me a little more attention. Maybe if I stick a rocket up his bum. Ah well. If I were in better health I'd probably do something about it.

Yours in sickness and a distinct lack of health

Spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment