Tuesday 2 November 2010

Another Shot

Yet again I had to pass up a chance to play with Fyn as by the time we got home and had dinner it was almost ten o'clock and by that time we were so tired as we both had to be up early the next morning we ended up going to bed. In fact the only reason the washing up got done was because I had to half beat him into it. So I am heading over to the flat once I am done with the days boring stuff, and tonight I will be making dinner for when he gets in (all I'm missing is a martini glass permernantly full of gin and I'd be a fifties house wife!) so we can have a chance at an evening of doing anything fun.

Between my work stresses and the occational personal life stress (bloody ex's there should be a law about them contacting you) I've found it hard to get in the mood to do anything. But anyway I am going to try and change that today. Then I shall have something exciting to put in here next time!

Spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment