Monday 15 November 2010

Going Out

Fyn has decided that he actually wants to go to a fetish club. So now I have two weeks to buy/steal/make/make magically appear an outfit for the fussy git. I was lucky it was almost one week. But when you are on a crazy tight budget with a fussy little pain in the arse what do you get a bloke to wear for a fetish club?

The dress code did say goth so I think he's going to have to dress as a goth for the night. I don'tthink any of our friend's are his size so I can't borrow anything. He also wants something that is going to cover him up. He has turned his nose up at the idea of me making him some bondage trousers. I oubt I could afford PVC ones for him, and if I could I doubt he'd like them. So please for the love of my sanity. What the fuck do I do? Aside from possibly not go. Which I wouldn't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment