Monday 15 November 2010

The Weekend

It's not been great for us lately. Fyn is freaking out and so am I with this whole living together thing. We had rented a car for the weekend and as I was really down and miserable after a guy I did some work with started behaving like what can only be described as a total cunt we decided to go for a drive. It managed to do us a lot of good. We ended up talking about ex's and then kinky stuff. The kinky talk went on for most of the journey. Although he got a bit weird when he realised how much more experince I have than him when it comes to kink.

Anyway, when we got home it was gone midnight. We had a hot drink, put the heating on and I asked him if he wanted to play. And he did.

Once the flat had warmed up a bit I took him upstairs and told him to strip While he stripped I tightened my strap on around my hips. I tied him to the bed naked in the doggy position and blindfolded him. Then I slipped a glove on and lubed up his arse. I slid a finger in and started to fuck him with a finger, then two and finally three. Soon after I started fucking him with the strap on instead. I could hear that he was loving it. The strap on was rubbing against my clit and I orgasmed. A little while after that I untied him but didn't take the blindfold off. I then flipped him over and re-tied his wrists to the bed. Then I fucked him. He asked to cum and I climbed off. He was still hard when I untied him and removed the blind fold. He then asked again if he could cum. I figured I shouldn't be mean as he had just driven for several hours. So I let him have a wank and cum.

The next day he had to wear pink lacey underwear. He kept complaining that it kept riding up his backside. Which made me giggle. He was cheeky all day and so far trying to beat it out of him hasn't worked. So I have given him an orgasm ban. It's going to be a hell of a long time I do know that, especially after the comment of. "You always say you're going to get me back for the comments but you never really do anything." Despite the number of times I've beaten his backside. So now I'm going down another path. I'm sure he'll be allowed an orgasm by... I don't know. Maybe, December some time? That'll teach the little bugger.

No comments:

Post a Comment