Friday 29 October 2010

What He Doesn't Know...

...Can't hurt him. Right? Well I tell you something, he's sure as hell going to find out! As I said in my last post, I have recently started domming my partner Fyn. And now I have been wracking my brain for what to do with him on Saturday night. All of course based from what he told me he was interested in doing and what he hinted at wanting to do the other night.

Now Fyn got a little skittish last night, only for a minute but skittish none the less. He is not used to these feelings, and it made him rather nervous, he has always believed himself to be dominant. And he's discovering he may just have been rather wrong. So of course, I do not want to push him too hard and freak him out or scaring him off wanting to sub to me, or anyone come to that. I am really enjoying this and it is the first time that I have felt the desire to dominate since a very hard break up with a partner a long time ago. For a woman who never doms I sure as hell have done well this year!

So based on the knowledge I have, I have been planning a scene for Fyn and all he knows is that he is going to sub to me, and that he will finally be allowed to orgasm, but I'll be getting on to that in a bit. Now what he does not know is that I will be bringing my strap on. With of course a couple of different sized dildos to fit into it. I'm still not totally sure if I will use it on him yet, but I do know something is going up there! He knows I own a strap on so it won't come as too much of a shock when I pull it out of my bag. But the plan is to start with a finger and go from there. If he wants to try the starp on he can ask.

He will also be getting his first beating from me. I'll be keeping my whips at home. But he was very bloody cheeky on the phone to me last night. He called me on his way home from work and kept telling me he was going to have a wank when he got home and there was nothing I could do about it. The sooner I lock that cheeky little bugger in chastity the better! He knows he'll be punished if he does. But I don't think that he's that bad.But back to he beating, I'll probably just use my hand, maybe that lovely hairbrush of mine, perhaps a paddle.

And of course I have to get my kicks, so before he gets that orgasm he wants so bad I'm going to have to get one (or maybe two!) myself. Good thing Fyn is talented with his fingers really. Although I have been thinking that if I end up becoming the dominant partner in this relationship I'll have to get one of those dildo gags. Cause I'd love to see him tied up and having to fuck me with one of those!

Now the only thing left to ask myself is what to wear? Latex maybe? I'm not a huge fan if I'm honest and for me it is just a touch too delicate. Leather would be perfect but I really need to work on my collection of leather clothes. So PVC it is then! But then I am somewhat spoilt for choice on what to wear. I have some lovely dresses, and a skirt or two, but a bit lacking in the top department. Perhaps it is time to treaat myself to soemthing new. We shall just have to see what's in the shops later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment