Friday 18 February 2011

Getting Back

So I have been doing a lot of soul searching (turns out I'd traded it for a box of cookies) and thinking about everything. I'm giving the relationship with Fyn until the end of the month, I have to move back to my mum's anyway as I've got a lot of stuff going on at the moment. I like hanging out with him, but we have just become friends. There's aboslutely nothing sexual in our relationship and I am sick of his constant selfishness in reguards to what he wants and what I want. The crush I have on Mist certainly isn't helping either.

3 comments:

  1. Knowing when to step back and re-evaluate will save you grief in the long run. take courage and do what is best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were robbed! Should have been TWO boxes of cookies and a giant bar of Toblerone!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! It's disgusting what people get away with these days!

    ReplyDelete