Thursday 24 February 2011

My Other Side Is Big, Hairy and Snarley

There's a side of me that does not come out very often. In fact only one person has seen it, and it's a part of me I do not often talk about. I am very into pet play, but there's a snag with me, my animal side is no puppy. It's more a big snarling, slightyly cantankerous, alpha wolf. Oh did I mention also male. Yes the other side of me is as multi faceted as my human side.

"Wolfie" as he is currently known as no one has ever given him a name, and if he has one he isn't telling, has only come into contact with one other person. But before I go into that I guess I should tell you a bit about him. He has been a part of my personality for a good few years now, and occationally likes to come out to play at the worst possible time and I have to surpress him again. Which I hate doing as he never gets to come out to play. Another thing about him is he doesn't like people too much. It's hard to explain, I guess Spirit just fades away and Wolfie comes out to play. I recently had sub drop (trust me to get it over 24 hours after playing when Mist isn't around to cuddle me in the early hours of the morning) and I let Wolfie take over and as I drifted to sleep. He's protective and has already established he is not a fan of Mist (I'm not too surprised, two alpha males, there's bound to be friction.) In fact it was harder the other night to slip away, for once he didn't want to know.

Which leads me onto the time I was domming my ex, we were very close, there were no secrets and I told him about Wolfie. Then one day while I was domming him Wolfie decided that he wanted to come out to play, and Wolfie decided to hunt him. He made a sudden movement and before I could stop him, he pounced and bit my ex. Thankfully I managed to push Wolfie back down and my ex was ok. After a while he became somewhat indifferent to my ex, and even let my ex stroke him.

I never even spoke to Fyn about that side of me, eventually the way things are going with Mist I should probably tell him about it. Trust my animal roleplay side to be a danger to others!

6 comments:

  1. Alpha males, of any sex, are the sexiest.

    I think you should let him run free, and if the hunter can't handle being hunted, too bad for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would but the last time I did it turned very nasty. I think I'll give it a couple of months before I spring this one on Mist. I don't doubt he could physically handle him, or mentally really. I'm more worried about Wolfie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fascinating. Have to admit that I am very attracted by the thought of being hunted down by Wolfie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had just a little more control over him I'd probably enjoy letting him hunt people down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is extremely interesting. Is it an emotional change, or does it seem to manifest itself physically as well?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purely emotional. There's no such thing as physical shape shifting, and anyone that says there is is seriously pulling your leg!

    ReplyDelete