Wednesday 2 March 2011

Fear and Lust in London

Like Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas but with less drugs and more sex.

Alright, alright less of the attempts at humor I'll get to the point. I have been talking to Mist this past day or two. He has something planned for me. I don't know any more than the list of things I need to bring. I think I'm going to meet him at a station in a part of London I don't know and he won't tell me any more.

If this was any other person I knew I'd demand some details or I wouldn't go, but I trust him. I trust him completely, he has proven me wrong about even myself. No, that's not right. He hasn't proven me wrong. He's guided me through things I thought I didn't like. And shown me that a bad experince doesn't make them bad things. I'll tell you more when I know more!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Can't wait to hear the details!

    It's really great that Mist has your absolute trust and that you have not been tainted by the past :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it has been a great couple of weeks. I like how relaxed I feel around him. Long may it continue says I!

    ReplyDelete