Thursday 10 March 2011

Goodbye Mist

So it turned out that Mist was just trying to use me, and was setting me up for a fall. I'm not hurt, not now, I was then. All that's left now is anger. You pushed me into admitting my feelings and publicly I might add, just to dump me the next day. Well screw you then. Tomorrow night I'm going to be spending with Dax and I have been invited by a guy I know to go and have a play with him. Thing is he's much older than me and age difference has always been the one thing to put me off.

I haven't seen the guy in years though and I do want to go and catch up with him. But for the time being I'm committing to nothing and nobody. Just me. When the time's right, I'll know. But for now it's all kinky sex with great friends!

3 comments:

  1. Kinky sex with great friends is a wonderful strategy. Just be safe and have fun.

    When someone sets you up like that it's easy to blame yourself for missing something, but don't he acted badly, not you, keep the blame where it belongs, on him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's shit :( I do believe in karma and what goes around comes around only three times worse, then the joke will be on him.

    Have fun tommorrow night, and don't do anything I wouldn't do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @shape shifter Yeah it was very shit. And worse of all the following night he tries to get me back into bed. Good thing I have self respect and good friends.

    @Advizor54 I am always safe, and don't worry I'm not blaming me.

    ReplyDelete