Monday 7 March 2011

Recconnecting With Zen

Where would I even start on telling you about Zen? He's my knight in shining armour. He's an old friend and the biggest pain in the butt I know! We met online a good few years ago, before Dax, Fyn or Mist. We have been consistantly in and out of contact ever since. He put a roof over my head, fed me and cleaned me when I was homeless, and when I thought he didn't care, I realised he was taking my mind off of my problems.

He is now back with his ex fiance, and I don't like it. To be honest, neither does he. She treats him like crap and I do not like it. Granted though he did fool around with me behind her back, and is debating dumping her. He has always wanted more from out friendship, and when he told me about his ex, I won't lie, I was sick with jealousy. This is not something I'm used to. So I made a desicion to give him a hint to my feelings. He didn't like that I was wearing someone else's marks, and that someone else was sleeping with me, so when I got home tonight I sent him an email telling him that I wanted to see him again, but just the two of us, no going out, just us alone. Well whatever happens next, at least it won't be dull...

No comments:

Post a Comment