Saturday 19 March 2011

Fliting In, Flitting Out

I'm back! No I wasn't locked in the basement of a dom and left to his mercy. Although that might have been fun and I am going back over the next few days for an extended period. He only hurt me once, but he talked to me constantly and it was amazing the way he got into my head and I tried age play for the first time. When he first mentioned it I had absolutely no interest and was a little grossed out but he talked to me and as he kept talking and explaining it changed from a hard limit to something I was curious about and within a few days I was a little girl and very comfortable with it. I wasn't that little but definately regressed a bit.

There's a lot of other stuff I have to get my head around at the moment but it'll all be coming out over the next couple of days. Hope ya'll are well and didn't miss me too much!

Spirit

1 comment: