Wednesday 18 April 2012

12 Months

I have not had a proper play session in thirteen whole months. I've had a few offers, including an invite to a very private rubber play party that is coming up. But I've been turning everyone down, although I haven't turned down the play party. I'm not a rubber person, but I still kind of fancy it. But what puts me off is that I haven't played in so very bloody long and I'm not sure that the first time I play after so long be something so public.

Since the split with Storm (which has been rather stressful) I have wanted to play but I have not really found anyone I have wanted to play with. The guy I'm currently fucking is only very mildly kinky so I don't count what we do as playing in any way. Although there has been a friend of a friend that has asked me out this weekend, he's a couple of years younger than me, which I would never normally go for, and although not unattractive not physically my type. but yet I have found myself agreeing to a date. So hopefully if all goes well maybe I'll have some kinky stroies to share very soon. Much as I like the guy I'm fucking it's been almost a month and he is talking about just being friends so I have to get out before I get hurt.

2 comments:

  1. The one month limit comes up again.

    If you take your time, it will work out. I wouldn't stress too much, just eat right, exercise, drink lots of water, and keep a supply of batteries on hand. You'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have my one month rule and I wouldn't change it even for him. So we have a week maybe two at the most.

    I always eat right, sex counts as an exercise right? Do need the battery supply come to think of it!

    ReplyDelete