Thursday 12 April 2012

Lucky Dip

So I went to an event recently, it was a fantastic night with a kinky edge to it. When I got there I went for a smoke and met a pair of really nice guys, anyway as the night progresses I end up kissing one of them (in truth I kissed two people that night but ya know, who's counting?) anyway so we get talking about kink and it turns out of all the people in the building I find the vanilla who wants to be corrupted. At the end of the night he invites me back to his (well he's pretty damn cute if you ask me) so it would be rude to say no.

We get back to his and his friend crashes in the spare room and we move from the living room to the bedroom, barring a few scratches and the odd very gentle bite the sex was pretty vanilla. We spent the whole of Sunday and Monday together and the sex was pretty damn good. He also asked me to corrupt him so that sort of got the cogs turning in my head. He said he wanted to try bondage but didn't really go much past that.

Now I've been very nervous about getting back into the kink world, considering I haven't played with anyone in really just over a year, and I am really wanting to take things very slow, considering I don't want to get burnt again after all the problems I've had of late.

So somehow I deccide that the first person I am going to play with is someone with no experince, but is very keen to learn. When I got over to his the other day I asked him if he wanted to see what I'd brought recently, the only things that got used were the new rope (which I still keep saying I must cut to lengths I want!) and my lovely new cuffs. He wanted to see what it was like to be tied down before he did any tying (a man after my own heart) so I cuffed and tied him to the bed, teased him, gently biting his nipples, kissing down his body, giving him a blowjob (man that guy's dick gets bigger every time I see it), and finally riding him. After an orgasm or three, I let him go as being tied was not his thing, but he was more than happy cuffing me flipping me over, and fucking the life out of me, dirty talking the whole way. He really did take to domming like a fish to water. But it's early days and we're not too sure where all this is going, we don't want to rush into a relationship so we're taking it slow. But give me time and I'm going to find out everything he's into and I think when I'm done the scene is going to have another excellent dom.

In other news I've got another date coming up. He's a friend of a friend, pretty cute and I must say, I'm rather looking forward to that too.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, like a fish to water, a nice find for you.... How has he been on pushing your limits, has he learned to press the issues you want pushed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we're not serious and don't plan on making this serious so he's not pushing my limits.

    ReplyDelete