Thursday 19 April 2012

On a Rubber Kick

I've never been too into rubber, at least not on me anyway. But this could be down to two things

  1. My first ever latex dress was very unflattering
  2. The last time I wore a latex skirt I had sweat pouring down my thighs which was annoying.
I love the stuff on other people, although I'm not always mad for the smell like some people I know. But since the invite to the rubber party I've been looking for something new to wear. I have a mini skirt and a top but I've seen a new top, and a dress, and some gloves. The gloves are a bargin and I'll have them in the next few days. The only thing is I'm a bit poor right now and will be for the next few weeks, so I'm praying I'll magically get the funds for the new top because as it is a very rubber party I want to be a little more covered and lovely as that top is it is cropped and doesn't cover very much.

But anyway, the thing is I'm getting really excited about the whole rubber thing, it used to be when I was expected to wear rubber I'd grudgingly get into it and get out of it as quick as possible, but this time I'm really looking and getting really excited and can't wait to try my new gloves on. And I'm really hoping that I might be able to get the top before the party. I'll have to shuffle some funds about a bit and see what I can do!

3 comments:

  1. When can we see the pics of you in the new sexy outfit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I get the gloves I'll take a photo of me wearing them. Now I just have to find someone to shine them up for me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to shine them up....

    :-)

    ReplyDelete