Wednesday 18 April 2012

The Kinky Girl Spirit Guide to Life

So as you know I'm ducking someone at the moment, and we have decided that we don't want anything serious, and it is making me think about the rules that I live by, that stop me getting hurt, keep me safe and out of trouble.

The Kinky Girl Spirit Guide to Life

  • Don't get involved with couples. As a one off it can be ok, but never let it become regular.
  • Do not keep a fuck buddy for more than a month, one of you is going to end up wanting more and someone will get hurt. 
  • If you can help it, avoid them.If the person you are with starts behaving like an arse get out, things will not improve. Man I've learnt that the heard way. Twice.
 I'm sure there should be more, and I'm sure as I get older the list will grow.

2 comments:

  1. the one month limit is good, and I'll admit, from a guy, that the "feelings" aren't always from the girl. We get messed up just as easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it cuts both ways, I've been the one to say I just want to be friends on more than one occation.

    ReplyDelete