Tuesday 21 February 2012

Blast From the Past

So, does anyone remember Mist? Well, he has been back in contact with me. (Who'd have thought it?) He messaged me on a BDSM networking site. He's out of town at the moment but when he gets back would I like to go for a drink? He's so sorry for hurting me, he misses me and he never should have ended it with me. So, does anyone actually believe a word of that? Because I know I don't. He's not back for a few more months but I don't see any drinks happening. Unless of course I go purely to pour the drink over his head. Which I must admit is tempting, if not somewhat childish.

1 comment:

  1. Revenge never works out the way you want it. you'd pour the drink over his head and ruin his $16 shirt from JC Penny's, but you'd slip in the mess and break your ankle. Let Karma take care of him, it always does.

    ReplyDelete