Tuesday 28 February 2012

Riding the Storm

So I go and see Storm, he needs someone to talk to, and I know him better than anyone, and I've got closer to him than anyone he's ever known. We end up going back to his and watching a film. He's got an arm aaround me and then it's inside my skirt. The funny thing is I'm wet before he's even touched me. Then his fingers are inside my thong and  rubbing me. I've got his jeans off and I'm wanking him off, he gently pushed my head down over his cock and I'm goiving him a blow job. He's moaning above me and he suddenly decides to move me, picking my up like I weigh nothing. He lays me in front of him and fingers me until I squirt, for the first time in years, and just as I start squirting he's inside me with my legs over his shoulders. I scratch down his chest and thighs leaving dark red trails. And I'm desperately trying not to scream because his housemate is next door. We've almost always orgasm at the same time, but this time I came before him, and just as he came he pulled out covering me in his spunk.

I'll make a kinkster of him yet...

1 comment:

  1. OOOOoohhhhhh fuck. That sounds just lovely.

    :-) OK, it sounds way way way better than lovely, but to admit how good it sounds would be to admit how hard I am right now. :-)

    ReplyDelete