Friday 3 February 2012

Drumroll Please

I have had a really busy and crappy couple of months. Long story short I'm back as a single woman again. I've had a horrific shock that there is no one out there I actually want to fuck! Not a single Dom or Domme on the internets! I must write a letter to my local MP complaining about this matter...

So I have got to invest in a good vibrator. If anyone knows of a good one please do let me know.

In other news I plan to be back again on a regular basis with my usual dirty stories and updating you on my latest adventures. And it's been a long time (too long) it was great to see there are now a grand total of 21 people subscribing to the blog!

So since I hate to dissapoint my fans I'll be posting a new story within the next few days.

Love to you all

Spirit x

4 comments:

  1. This comment might come through twice, Google is having issues...

    This is our current favorite toy, the controls are a little sensitive, but the vibrations are just right.
    http://en.lelo.com/index.php?collectionName=femme-homme&groupName=GIGI

    and a friend o mine LOVES this, and it looks great on camera.
    http://www.goodvibes.com/display_product.jhtml?id=1-3-BF-1102

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relatively a newbie to you Spirit I followed just as you were starting to disappear, wishing you luck and happiness with the vibrator hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. Being in the UK I'd rather buy a toy from a UK site, and I've already found one I would like so I'll be buying it later this week.

    And John, thanks very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More than welcome! Looking forward to reading more as time goes on

    ReplyDelete