Tuesday 21 February 2012

Escape (Story)

I hate family events, I mean really hate them. From the "You scrub up well" to the "Why did you have to get another tattoo?"

But then I never expected to see him there. I don't know why I didn't, I mean he's a family friend so why not? And I've been fantasising about fucking him for so long it's been driving me crazy. Not that I ever expected anything. He always seemed so nice, and clean cut. Dare I say almost good for me?

So when I finally get him all alone and to myself we talk, am I single? Oh hell yeah. How can a nice girl like me be single? How sweet, you still think I'm nice. I'm tired of this almost flirting and feeling like I'm under the microscope of my family. I smile that half smile, pull my hair out of my eyes, lean over, one hand on his thigh and the other on his shoulder and whisper "Let's get the fuck out of here, just for an hour or I swear I'll go mad."

"OK." Damn, I didn't think it'd be that easy. I lead us out a back door out of the house, and round the corner. I pull him down the road and lean my back against the wall, pulling him into me and kissing him. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me back. Hey, when did being subtle get you anywhere? He ran his hands over my body, and I reached under his shirt and raked my nails down his chest. He wrapped my hair in his fingers pulling my head to the side and kissed my ear and down my neck.

"Lets go somewhere a little more private." The joys of having a house in the middle of nowhere is that there's plenty of feilds for a little privacy. Well, more private than this anyway. We hurried off to a feild a few minutes away. We dropped to the grass and he was on top of me. He pulled my skirt up and my underwear off, stuffing it into my mouth. He turned me over and pulled me onto my hands and knees. I heard him undo his jeans and he was soon inside me, fucking me hard. I moaned through my underwear. Then a finger slid into my arse, and I pushed back against it. He pulled out of my driping cunt and then he was in my arse, stretching my tight hole and it felt amazing. I started rubbing my clit with one hand which he pulled away and held in an arm lock behind my back.

He pulled out and turned me over, and took my underwear out of my mouth, grabbed my hair and forced my head down over his cock, ripping my top down and slapping my tits as I choked on his cock. He pushed me back down and was back inside my arse and rubbing my clit until I came. He pumped into my arse harder and harder until he filled my arse with his spunk. We lay on the grass breathless, he finally turned to me, put an arm around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment