Sunday 5 February 2012

Getting Back On the Horse

I've been single for a few weeks now. I'm on a couple of kinky dating sites, but I'm getting sick of them already. The only people that seem interested (and already have it in their heads that I must be interested in them) are all twice my age and more. Now I know that some women like that kind of thing, but I want a long term relationship, would a relationship with that big an age gap really last? I doubt myself that it would, I'd rather be with someone my age who I can grow, and potentially grow old with.

But then I have not met anyone that I have been mutually interested in for a long time. There's been a few people show some interest but we want different things, or I'm just not attracted to them. I'm very picky about who I go for.

4 comments:

  1. He'll come your way. Whatever you do...DON'T SETTLE!!! Personally I love an older man but I do see the downside for a young lady like you. Wait until you are an old lady like me before you go for the older guys. Oh, and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's one thing everyone should know about me. I NEVER settle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay picky, stay safe, and be patient. You'll find some playmates before you find true love and that's OK too. Have fun along the way and it will work out just fine, maybe you'll meet him at the market as you see him slapping a side of beef with just the flick of the wrist....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Advizor but to be honest the very idea of playmates has become a total turn off. I've become completely bored with the idea of no strings sex. It's almost like I've grown up or something...

    ReplyDelete