Saturday 18 December 2010

Another Day And Fantasies

Fyn is asleep in bed still, I gave him a wank and he fell asleep again, so I have got up, made myself a coffee and am watching another old comedy. Much like I do every Saturday morning. Both of us have been working late most of this week. But I didn't have any jobs the end of the week so I caught up on my sleep.

As we aren't spending Christmas together (I'm off to my family's and he's off to his) so we're exchanging pressies tomorrow. I got him a flogger and some books. He's going out today for my pressie. If he ever actually gets out of bed.

Anyway, I believe it was Jo Brand that once said "A man fantasises about someone else, a woman fantasises about anyone else." And I must confess I have been, but then I don't think I have ever fantasised about a partner. If I have I don't remember. My latest one is acharacter from a TV programme. I know it's perfectly normal and I don't feel guilty. So hopefully it'll be a quiet night in with Fyn and we can finally have a play and a fuck. It has been a long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment