Tuesday 21 December 2010

Going Away

Well I'm off to my family's tomorrow for Christmas, so I guess this will be my last post until maybe new year, maybe I'll manage to post something just before then.

It's been quite a year for me, a lot has happened, I met Fyn six months ago and one whirlwind romance and an engagement later I am living in a whole other part of London. But before that was those months of being single, managing to sleep with three different people in the space of a week, Discovering that I am a lot stronger both mentally and physically than I ever believed myself to be. And most importantly of all, that I did need to quit drinking, and I actually did!

I've met a lot of amazing people, and said goodbye to a few as well. I've suffered time wasters, weird and wankey stalker type people. Yes it has definately been an eventful year, hopefully this one will be too, but this time for all the right reasons. My new years resolution (I've actually kept them in the past, so why not try and do it again) is to start saving for this wedding. Although we probably might want to look for an engagement ring first!

There shall be more kinky stories and adventures from me very soon!

Well I think that's it from me, except to say merry christmas, yule or whatever it is you celebrate and a happy new year. I hope you all have a wonderful 2011!

Spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment