Tuesday 21 December 2010

The Past Comes Back

So in my window shopping yesterday I saw a couple of familiar faces. One of them was someone who looked after me a long time ago when I was in a really bad head space, but then he confessed he wanted more and I didn't want a relationship at the time. About two months later I met Fyn. He also would have wanted me to make a few physical changes, and I was not ok with making them. Anyway we hadn't spoken since then, until yesterday. He sent me a message saying hi, and that he was glad I had met someone. So we're having a drink in the new year and catching up. Usually when someone from my past comes back I end up wanting to run a million miles an hour in tight shoes to get away from it. but I'm looking forward to seeing him. Now I've said that I have a horrible feeling that this is a bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment