Thursday 30 December 2010

Bad Ideas

I mentioned in an earlier post I mentioned going for a drink with a guy, Litt. I keep mulling it over in my head and can't help but wonder if it is a bad idea. I really don't want a repeat performance of last year, and he reminds me enough of that ex to make me think letting him back into my life could turn this into 2010 all over again, and I only just got through it the first time round! I can either cancel or give him a chance, it's been a while, and it's not fair to assume that he's gong to come on to me, and if he does all I have to do is walk out.

Fyn still hasn't told his parents that I'm living with him. Bad huh? I know that his Mum doesn't really like me, but it's really about time he told them. As it stands I have to make it look like I don't live there every time they come over. Which is why I am spending tonight with my mum and not going home. Doesn't feel much like a home when I have to do things like that. Reminds me of my ex again, I feel like I'm just some dirty little secret.

Spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment