Sunday 19 December 2010

Window Shopping

But not as we know it!

I usually spend my weekend mornings alone while Fyn catches up on sleep. He should be getting up pretty soon. So I spend my mornings watching trash TV listening to music, and this morning I was on one or two bDSM sites. I'm not looking for anyone to play with right now, but I found myself looking at who out there is. Turns out that one of my ex's in now seeing someone. Would be the one I can't stand. I mentioned him in a previous blog a long time ago. And all my awesome, lovely ex's are single. And I must say, I am very glad that I have Fyn as there is no one out there who even remotely grabbed my attention.

Guess I love that man more than even I realised!

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. I nosey at the personals out of curiosity and have seen nothing inspiring for a long long time. I wonder though if perhaps, our attentions are not grabbed quite simply because we are so content with the partners we have.

    ReplyDelete