Monday 17 January 2011

All Change Please

Right so, last night Fyn told me that he has decided that he doesn't actually want to be the dom any more, he wants to go back to being the sub. Which is fine, except for the tiny problem that I don't feel to dom these days. I prefer subbing, and I need someone to give me that.

I need the control of a D/s relationship, I want someone who can give me the pain, the humiliation and the control, and be the dominant one. I don't really know what to say, or what to do. Talk to Fyn I guess would be top of that list. Other than that, I really don't know.

1 comment:

  1. I'm an outsider to the D/s world in real life. I've played in the D/s space on-line and one day my sub told me she was done. That was it. We remain friends, but we no longer play in the same way. The challenge is to find a new balance.

    Maybe you don't need as much control as you need. Maybe you will find new strength and direction without a Dom, or maybe Flyn will step up, either way, we (I) want to know about it.

    ReplyDelete