Wednesday 19 January 2011

Start of a story

Kneeling on the floor, naked with the exception of a collar, my legs open, my head down and my eyes closed. I'd be in trouble if I was caught looking, and even if I did dare open my eyes I wouldn't want to and risk seeing my heart beating so hard I think it's going to escape my chest.My palms are sweating as they sit upturned on my knees. I don't realise you are behind me as my mind is racing and I'm trying to catch onto a coherant thought, until you run your fingers through my hair. Making me jump.

I feel your hand on my face, gently guiding my face to yours, you kiss me on the forehead. You're being too nice, what brutal thing do you have planned for me? I know you far too well to know this won't last. But I'll enjoy it while it lasts. I wait to be cuffed, as you usually do. But this time you have something else in store for me. This time you have decided that you want to wrap me in clingfilm. As layer after layer goes on it becomes harder and harder to move, and only my head is left free. But a posture collar means I cannot move my head. Finally a blindfold and a gag is added.

Your hands over my body leaves a slowly cooling trail of warmth across my body. Across my arms, chest, legs, but not able to get to between my legs to sate the urge burning inside me. The sudden feel of a pinwheel across one of my nipples makes me jump. Then across my chest to the other nipple and down my body. Once you've had your fun with the pinwheel you rip two holes in th clingfilm and free my nipples, and add clamps making me gasp around my gag.

I'll finish this later I promise.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be back to check ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be trying to finish it some time next week. I just need som inspiration.

    ReplyDelete