Monday 17 January 2011

Returning to Subspace

I mentioned a while back that I have never subspaced in my life. I want to experince it. I want to feel what it is to float away and be held as I come back. It's different things for different people. But seeing as I have never reached it in my life, I don't know what will get me there. It isn't bondage for me, unless of course I've been doing it wrong! I don't think it is pain as I've had some very intense sessions in my time and pain has never gotten me there. I guess no one has really got into my head enough for psychology to work. I can always hope. But I'm supposed to be the dom now, so it looks like it's a real long way off. If ever. Fyn is not so much of a psychological person, when he doms he's more of a pain person. And I like pain, but I need someone who can really get inside my head.

2 comments:

  1. Are you ready to let someone in your head?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's more the meeting someone that I want to let in my head being the current problem.

    ReplyDelete