Thursday 13 January 2011

Window Shopping (Again) It's A Weird Life

I talked before about window shopping on a site or two. I have had a very quiet day work wise (so quiet for once I know what's happening in the movie I'm watching!) and did a little window shopping. Even though it does my profiles always say I'm not looking for anything I still get a few messages. I'll get to the message bit later. The last time I was looking I had no interest in anyone I looked at, I looked out of noseiness to see what was about. This time although I did not message anyone I was interested. I guess after the past week I have wanted to feel wanted and like I deserve better than what I have from Fyn. Maybe it'll pass, and it's just because of the problems we've been having.

Now the messages I do get. I swear I must get contacted by every fantasist on the internet! I've had people that seem to have read one too many M/s books, people that have a serious lacking of manners, and people that contact me to tell me of all the weird (of and boy do I mean weird) and wonderful (in the loosest sense of the word) things they want to and will do to me. But at least it has made for some entertaining reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment