Wednesday 26 January 2011

Life, and It's Other Ideas

I think things really are more or less over with Fyn. He wants to go home and have a think as his life is not where he thought it would be. He admitted he keeps hiding in work so he doesn't have to face a lot of things. Something he has done since we met, and to be honest I do the same thing myself. He saw himself in a very different way to the direction his life is going at the moment. The thing is you really can't plan that far ahead and whatever plans you make life always has other ideas. He is going away for the weekend very soon to stay with his parents and have a think. I have a feeling that when he comes home he will say he wants to call it a day.

Ora has been rushed off his feet with work lately, and next week I will be too. So we've barely had a chance to talk until this morning. So I'm hoping we can have a proper chat soon. I need something a bit more cheerful in my life to be honest. Well that's about it for the moment. I really must try and get that story finished too!

No comments:

Post a Comment